Wbjee Exam Rules (Updated)
Here are the following Wbjee 2019 exam rules and points that you have to keep in mind during your exam:
1. Applicants will be permitted to enter the examination center 30 minutes prior to the test.
2. No applicant will be permitted for the test in any center other than the one allotted to him/her and said in the Admit card.
3. In order to enter the examination center Carry the following documents:
- A duplicate of the photo that is filled in during online application.
- Aadhar card/Pan card/Passport/tenth standard School â€“ ID card.
- A printed copy of WBJEE-2019 Admit Card.
4. Competitors are requested to sit down no less than 15 minutes before the test.
6. Competitors are not permitted to convey any composed or written word, calculator, pen, docu-pen, log table, wristwatch, any specialized gadget like cell phones and so on inside the examination corridor. Any applicant found with such things, then his/her exam will be canceled.
7. Question booklets will be distributed 15 minutes before the beginning of the test. Take out the OMR sheet without breaking seals of the booklet.
8. Watch that your question booklet number and OMR number are same. If not, ask the invigilator to check the entire set from the same arrangement.
9. Sign on the top point of question booklet.
10. Read direction given on OMR and on the cover page of question booklet precisely.
11. Write question booklet number and roll number at the proper places on the OMR.
12. In the question booklet number and Roll number bubble dark them.
13. Write your name in BLOCK LETTERS. Try not to put any stray stamp anyplace else; it might prompt dismissal of OMR.
14. Put your Sign and left thumb impression at a fitting spot on the participation sheet.
15. Watch that your Roll number, photo, the spelling of your name in the participation sheet matches with those given in your Admit card.
17. Applicants may do rough work in the space given in the question booklet.
18. No competitor will leave his/her seat without the permission of the invigilator or until the test is finished.
19. No candidate will leave the hall until the test is finished and all OMRs are gathered by the invigilator.
20. Candidates are permitted to take his/her booklet with them after the test.