Wbjee 2019 Eligibility Criteria
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 records imperative criteria about competitors’ age, Domicile, and other important necessities, for example, scholastic history and Education Qualification marks acquired in qualifying exams and so on. Candidates for WBJEE 2019 must have least of 30% marks in English and base total of 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology in 10+2 examination. Candidates can check the latest Wbjee syllabus.
His or her parents must provide their designation, full name, place of posting with address, mobile number, landline. He or she should also provide his or her identity card number if available, for every official certifying the Domicile Status of the candidate.
For WBJEE 2019, Domicile Certificates issued by any elected people’s representative such as Councillor of Municipal Corporation/ Municipality, municipal commissioner, Member of three-tier Panchayat system or MLA, GTA or MP are not acceptable.
Proforma ‘a2’ must be signed by the Head of the Institution and certified by the candidate that he or she will appear or has passed 10+2 examination. After verification of the school education record of the candidate, such certificate must be issued.
Wbjee Eligibility Criteria 2019
For preparing the eligibility criteria of WBJEE 2019 the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will be responsible as they are the admission authorities. For the admissions, all candidates must fulfill the determined WBJEE eligibility criteria 2019. The candidate will be disqualified from the entrance examination of WBJEE 2019 if unable to meet the criteria.
The qualification criteria for WBJEE is given in detail:
- Candidates should at least 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for WBJEE.
- Candidates born after first January 2000 are not qualified.
- Applicants must be a resident of India.
For Marine Engineering Course, age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019 and upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
Wbjee 2019 Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Minimum Marks: Candidates need to secure least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST quota) in the over three subjects taken together. Applicant must pass English in the 10+2 examination with least 30% marks.
- Subjects: Candidates need to qualify their qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics alongside one of the subjects Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Application as necessary subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates need to pass 10+2 examination.
Candidates who meet all these above requirements can apply for WBJEE 2019.
Want to Know Wbjee 2019 Cutoff Check Out this article
Crack Wbjee 2019 By reading these books- Wbjee books