JEE Main Syllabus 2019
JEE Main Syllabus 2019 Paper-1 Syllabus for JEE Main 2019 has been posted here. In the PDF formats from the files given below candidates can download the syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Maths. Once candidates obtain the JEE Main Syllabus 2019 they can start their preparation. Read below to know about the syllabus.
For all the Jee aspirants, it is very important that they possess the complete syllabus of the exam. In the official notification of the 2017 exam, the syllabus of JEE Main 2019 will be available. To obtain the complete syllabus the candidates can download the files given below. Candidates can start their preparation and become aware of the topics they should be preparing for the exam, using the JEE Main 2019 Syllabus. The candidates are likely to miss out some topics without the syllabus. The candidates can easily keep track of the topics they have to prepare with the syllabus.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
It shows all the basic and internal details about the exam and the question paper. Including the marking scheme, the exam pattern also depicts other aspects of the question paper such as the time duration allowed, the number of questions asked, and the maximum marks of the paper.
Click the links below for the detailed syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Click here for the Books that will help to achieve your goal.
What to do if I Forgot JEE Main 2019 Password or Application Number?
He/she will be able to recover it if the candidates forgot the JEE Main 2019 application number or password is forgotten. The candidates will be able to obtain their forgotten application number or password by following the given steps of account recovery option.
- After opening the JEE Main 2019 admit card page
- Then you have to find and click on ‘I cannot’ access my account
- Then you have to select any one of the two following options:
- I forgot my Application Number
- I forgot my Password
- The following options will be displayed after clicking on the Continue button:
- Using the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number of the candidates
- By using a reset link sent via email to the registered email address.
- Using the security question and its answer selected during registration.
- Then select any of the above mentioned options and then click Continue.
- Then you will be directed to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option. To retrieve the application number of JEE Main 2019 the following details will have to be submitted.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
- State of Eligibility