Download Jee Main 2018 Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card 2018 – In the second week of March 2018 CBSE will be releasing the JEE Main 2018 admit card. To login and download their admit card of JEE Main 2018 only registered candidates will able to do so. The candidates will have to submit their date of birth, application number and security pin to access the JEE Main admit card 2018. It is an important document that all candidates will have to keep safe and produce in the examination centre. In the JEE Main 2018 admit card details about the candidate i.e., application number, information about the exam centre, exam timings, their name and more will be present. Along with the admit card of JEE Main 2018 the candidates will have to bring their identity proof to the examination centre. He/she will not be allowed to sit for the JEE Main exam if the candidates are not able to bring the JEE Main admit card to the examination centre. More details about the downloading procedure, check the full article below.
The candidates are requested to recheck all the details present in the document before downloading the admit card of JEE Main 2018. JEE Main 2018 examination (Offline mode) will be held on April 8, 2018 for all the candidates, and those who wish to attempt JEE Advanced 2018 this exam also acts as a qualifying examination for those candidates.
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2018
JEE Main 2018 admit card will be available only in online mode for all registered candidates. By following the given steps candidates will be able to download the admit card of JEE Main 2018 :
- As soon as the official link to access the JEE Main 2018 admit card will be available we will update here.
- Then there will a screen in which candidates have t enter their Jee Main 2018, date of birth, application number and security pin.
- Click on Submit
- Then the next will display your JEE Main admit card.
- Before downloading it the candidates are advised to check all of the details on the admit card. For future use Take a printout of the admit card.
- The candidates will have to report immediately to the JEE Main secretariat in case of any mistakes in the generated JEE Main admit card 2018.
Details Present in JEE Main Admit Card 2018
The following information will be present in the admit card of JEE Main 2018.
- Application Number, Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth, Gender, Category
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Address, Locality
- District, State, Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Centre of Examination
- Centre Number
- Email Address
- Date of Examination, Paper, Timings
- Question Paper Medium
Due to Name Mismatch, Problem in Downloading JEE Main Admit Card 2018. What to do?
Then a correction facility will be provided due to problems related to discrepancy/mismatch in their name as compared with their board data if the candidates are not able to download their admit card of JEE Main 2018. The candidates will be able to correct their name in the JEE Main 2018 application form as per the board data using the correction facility. After making the necessary corrections the candidates will be able to download the JEE Main 2018 admit card.
What to do if I Forgot JEE Main 2018 Password or Application Number?
He/she will be able to recover it if the candidates forgot the JEE Main 2018 application number or password is forgotten. The candidates will be able to obtain their forgotten application number or password by following the given steps of account recovery option.
- After opening the JEE Main 2018 admit card page
- Then you have to find and click on ‘I cannot’ access my account
- Then you have to select any one of the two following options:
- I forgot my Application Number
- I forgot my Password
- The following options will be displayed after clicking on the Continue button:
- Using the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number of the candidates
- By using a reset link sent via email to the registered email address.
- Using the security question and its answer selected during registration.
- Then select any of the above mentioned options and then click Continue.
- Then you will be directed to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option. To retrieve the application number of JEE Main 2018 the following details will have to be submitted.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mothers Name
- Fathers Name
- Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
- State of Eligibility
First you Want to Crack Jee Main 2018 Right!!
Click here for the Books that will help to achieve your goal.