We are briefing below the Chemistry syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018 as we analyzed most of JEE Advanced applicants are searching for JEE Advanced Chemistry syllabus 2018. Students can get the quick idea about questions will be asked of which topics as we are describing below the summarized view of syllabus of Chemistry for JEE Advanced. The summarized view of Chemistry syllabus for JEE Advanced is given below have a look.
The aspirants who wish to avail admissions to the IITs via the JEE Advanced 2018 examination JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 covers all the topics required to be studied. Students will have to study the topics as prescribed in the JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus for chemistry physics, and mathematics. Candidates need to be thorough with the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 who are looking to appear in JEE Advanced next year, in order to understand the topics to be covered in each subject and the pattern of examination.
Now when the IIT JEE syllabus 2018 is available, according to the portion covered under each subject candidates can plan their preparation. In accordance with the 2018 JEE Advanced Syllabus by doing preparation for the examination, in the most satisfactory manner, the students can complete each subject. It can not be taken casually as JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus is not any ordinary material. The questions papers of JEE Advanced will be from the Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018 itself that the candidates must keep in mind.
Read the complete article and also check the link below for detailed syllabus (for each chapter)
Also, don’t forget to check the JEE MAIN 2018 chemistry Syllabus.
Chemistry Syllabus for Jee Advanced 2018 [UPDATED]
Physical chemistry Syllabus for Jee advanced 2018
- General topics
- Chemical kinetics
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Solid state
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Nuclear chemistry
Inorganic Chemistry Syllabus for Jee advanced 2018
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Isolation/preparation and properties of non-metals
- Ores and minerals
- Preparation and properties of the compounds
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Extractive metallurgy
Organic Chemistry Syllabus for Jee advanced 2018
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Carboxylic acids: formation of esters, acid chlorides and amides, ester hydrolysis; Amines
- Characteristic reactions of the following (including those mentioned above)
- Amino acids and peptides
- Practical organic chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers