JEE ADVANCED APPLICATION DETAILS
JEE Advanced application procedure comprises of three steps
- Registration form Filling
- Certificates Uploading (Scanned)
- Registration Fee Payment
Registration form Filling
- First, visit the official website of JEE Advanced and register yourself.
- Then Enter your JEE Main Roll Number, password and security pin and choose a new password for JEE Advanced (Note down the new password)
- Then candidates have to fill their personal and academic details from the JEE Main application after creating the new password.
- Then candidates have to mention details like exam cities, number of attempts, etc. From the JEE Advanced exam centre list candidates have to choose 3 exam centres.
- From Hindi or English language of question paper candidates have to then select one.
- Students should mention it if requiring a scribe.
- Whether they fall in the DS category they will also have to mention.
- The language of question paper or any request for change of centre is not allowed.
Certificates Uploading (Scanned)
Then candidates have to upload the scanned certificates of, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Class X or DOB proof, Scribe Request Letter, Category, PwD, DS certificate, as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
The image must be greater than 50 KB and less than 300 KB. that is the required size of the certificate.
Documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE Advanced the candidates are required to carry all the documents at the time of exam and counseling
Given below are the required documents
For All candidates
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate
- Photograph with the head centered in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months, a color photograph of full frontal (face) view, it should be an unambiguous identification of the candidate.
- Candidates those who appeared for this examination in the preceding year of the examination require Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate.
- Candidateâ€™s full signature and left-hand thumb impression (both scanned) if gazette notification showing the change of name or the name is not same as in the Class X certificate.
- Certificates issued on or after June of the preceding year of the entrance examination conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India for the candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category, OBC-NCL certificate (form EC2)
- Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
- Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (form EC1)
- Certificates issued by a district medical board / competent authority. They need to submit form EC6 instead of form EC3 for Dyslexic candidates and for Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
- It will be considered as equivalent to class XII for candidates whose class XII examination board is outside India or not listed in section 10- examinations.